Senin, 26 Desember 2011

Day 10- Vacanza

Monday, Belajar Photoshop
Mood : Happy

Today, I learned how to edit a picture using Photoshop.
First, Mas Aris showed us (my family) about the icons in Photoshop and their functions. He also showed us some shortcut in Photoshop.
Hachi (picture 1)

Me! (picture 2)
Then, we chose pictures that we want to edit, I chose my cat picture and my picture when standing in the field like shown above. In picture 2 I clicked pen tool and selected it (the area), then I deleted the background so that there was only me there.

Second, I opened picture 1 in Photoshop, I made it become the background of my new picture. After that, I attached picture 2 (after cropped) in the picture 1. Aku poles sebentar, and.... here is the result of my editing today! :D


Hachi look bigger than me XD
I look like Hobbit (kurcaci) !

2 komentar: